Apple Music will be rolling out a new iOS feature in Apple Music for Artists called Shareable Milestones that will provide artists with the tools to easily share key milestones and successes with their fans on social media directly from the Apple Music for Artists app. Artists love sharing key moments of their careers with fans and thanking them for their support. Shareable Milestones gives artists an easy to way to do that.
Milestones are generated for artists of all sizes, highlighting new highs and all-time bests across Plays & Shazams, and inclusion in Apple Music editorially curated playlists.
How it works…
- Images celebrating the artists milestones will be displayed on the Artist’s iOS overview page and
- users will also see relevant milestones on the Song and Country detail pages
- Artists can tap the share icon on any milestone image to open up the iOS share sheet and select which social media platform they want to share to
- Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories and Twitter will all be supported and users also have the option to share via email, or messages
- At launch, this feature is only available on the Apple Music for Artists iOS app.